Wisconsin Families for Hands & Voices is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the support of and advocacy for families who have children who are deaf, hard of hearing and deafblind. Our sole purpose is to create a comprehensive system of parents and professionals who are committed to the unbiased support of families in order to provide deaf, hard of hearing and deafblind children with an education designed to support each child to reach their highest potential.
Please join us in supporting our mission. Hands & Voices members enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Statewide and National Community Connections
- Social Gatherings for Families
- Advocacy Training and Outreach Programs
- Quarterly Publications including Hands & Voices Communicator and The Wisconsin Communicator
- Parent Perspective & Representation on Statewide/National Issues
Together we can continue to raise the standard for children who are deaf, hard of hearing and deafblind through communication access and helping them attain a quality of life we know they can achieve. We look forward to welcoming you into the community of Hands & Voices.